2018 Cruise Schedule
Cruise FaresClassic Cruise: $38
Spray Falls Cruise: $45
Sunset Cruise: $38
Children 6-12: $10
Children under 6: $1
- May 12 - May 19
- May 20 - May 25
- May 26 - May 27
- May 28 - June 8
- June 9 - June 24
- June 25 - July 22
- July 23 - Aug 19
- Aug 20 - Aug 31
- Sept. 1 - Sept. 2
- Sept. 3 - Sept. 9
- Sept. 10 - Sept. 16
- Sept. 17 - Sept. 23
- Sept. 24 - Sept. 30
- Oct 1 - Oct 6
- Oct 7 - Oct 13
- Oct 14 - Oct 21
Travel 32 miles round trip and view brilliantly colored cliffs, sea caves, and pristine beaches. Experience the same cruise that has been delighting passengers for over 65 years!
Lovers Leap, Indian Head, Miners Castle, and Chapel Rock are just a few of the natural landmarks seen on this cruise.
Duration: 2 hrs 30 mins
- May 12 - May 19 N/A
- May 20 - May 25 2pm
- May 26 - May 27 10am, 12pm, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm, 6pm
- May 28 - June 8 10am, 1pm
- June 9 - June 24 10am, 1pm, 4pm
- June 25 - July 22 10am, 12pm, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm, 6pm
- July 23 - Aug 19 10am, 12pm, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm , 6pm
- Aug 20 - Aug 31 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm, 5pm, 6pm
- Sept. 1 - Sept. 2 9am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm, 5pm, 6pm
- Sept. 3 - Sept. 9 10am, 2pm, 5pm
- Sept. 10 - Sept. 16 10am, 2pm, 5pm
- Sept. 17 - Sept. 23 10am, 2pm, 5pm
- Sept. 24 - Sept. 30 10am, 2pm, 5pm
- Oct 1 - Oct 6 10am, 1pm, 4pm
- Oct 7 - Oct 13 10am, 1pm, 4pm
- Oct 14 - Oct 21 12pm, 4pm
Spray Falls Cruise
All the beauty of the Classic Cruise, plus an additional waterfall! Go further down the shoreline to view the majestic Spray Falls, cascading 70 feet into Lake Superior.You won’t get wet, but you will get great photos!
This cruise can sometimes take less time than the Classic Cruise because we try to utilize our High Speed Catamaran.
Duration: 2 hrs 15 mins
- May 12 - May 19 2pm
- May 20 - May 25 5pm
- May 26 - May 27 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm (Sunset)
- May 28 - June 8 4pm, 7:30pm(Sunset)
- June 9 - June 24 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm (Sunset)
- June 25 - July 22 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm (Sunset)
- July 23 - Aug 19 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 7:30pm (Sunset)
- Aug 20 - Aug 31 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm (Sunset)
- Sept. 1 - Sept. 2 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7PM(Sunset)
- Sept. 3 - Sept. 9 12pm, 3pm, 6:45pm (Sunset)
- Sept. 10 - Sept. 16 12pm, 3pm, 6:30pm (Sunset)
- Sept. 17 - Sept. 23 12pm, 3pm, 6:15pm (Sunset)
- Sept. 24 - Sept. 30 12pm, 3pm, 6pm (Sunset)
- Oct 1 - Oct 6 12pm, 3pm, 5:45pm (Sunset)
- Oct 7 - Oct 13 12pm, 3pm, 5:30pm (Sunset)
- Oct 14 - Oct 21 10am, 2pm, 5:15pm (Sunset)
Following the same route as the Classic Cruise, the Sunset Cruise departs late in the day, allowing passengers to enjoy the rays of the setting sun on the Pictured Rocks cliffs, a beautiful Lake Superior twilight, and an unforgettable evening.
Duration: 2 hrs 30 mins
- May 12 - May 19 N/A
- May 20 - May 25 N/A
- May 26 - May 27 7:00pm
- May 28 - June 8 N/A
- June 9 - June 24 7:30pm
- June 25 - July 22 7:30pm
- July 23 - Aug 19 7pm
- Aug 20 - Aug 31 N/A
- Sept. 1 - Sept. 2 N/A
- Sept. 3 - Sept. 9 N/A
- Sept. 10 - Sept. 16 N/A
- Sept. 17 - Sept. 23 N/A
- Sept. 24 - Sept. 30 N/A
- Oct 1 - Oct 6 N/A
- Oct 7 - Oct 13 N/A
- Oct 14 - Oct 21 N/A
Fleet and Crew
Pictured Rocks Cruises takes great pride in its fleet and crew. Our 10 captains, along with 40 deckhands operate all our equipment to ensure your full enjoyment and safety. The five current boats range between 65 and 78 feet in length, and can accommodate 129 to 250 passengers, depending on the boat. All boats have an upper (open-air) deck and an enclosed, lower cabin.
All of our boats are equipped with high tech navigation equipment, including radar and ship-to-shore radios. On every tour, life-saving devices and instructions on their use are provided for every passenger on the boat. Twin diesel engines on every boat provide plenty of power, and new, state-of-the-art stabilizers provide a smooth ride.
All regulations of the U.S. Coast Guard are strictly adhered to, so that your safety and enjoyment are assured. Adherence to these regulations is rigorously checked by U.S. Coast Guard staff during regular inspections.
All vessels have enclosed, heated cabins, restrooms, stabilizers and sturdy seats for your comfort and safety.
Boats will begin boarding 15 minutes prior to the cruise’s scheduled departure time. The line for boarding passengers starts at the boarding gate on the Munising City Dock. Those in the front of the boarding line will have first choice seating.
No illegal drugs or alcohol are allowed on board our boats under the Zero Tolerance Policy of the United States Coast Guard.
For information on handicap accessibility, please click here.
Refund and Exchange Policies
A purchased ticket will be eligible for a refund or an exchange up to 1 hour before the scheduled cruise departure time. If Pictured Rocks Cruises cancels a cruise, you will be provided with a full refund. All exchanges are dependent on availability.
NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES will be granted after the time of your scheduled cruise. NO EXCEPTIONS.
To exchange or refund your ticket for another time, please call us immediately at (906) 387-2379.
Pictured Rocks Cruises reserves the right to cancel a scheduled cruise for any reason up until the time of departure. Cancellations are unlikely EXCEPT in the event of inclement weather. Typical weather conditions that warrant cancellations are high winds on Lake Superior causing high waves along the lakeshore, dense fog along the lakeshore, or severe lightning nearby on Lake Superior. Weather conditions on Lake Superior do change quickly and, while we attempt to make as many trips as possible, safety is our greatest concern.
Please consider the possibility of severe weather conditions, especially if you are traveling from a long distance, or have an extremely inflexible schedule. Feel free to call our ticket office and ask questions if you are concerned that weather conditions may force the cancellation of your scheduled cruise.